Irreverent Mama

Sunday, July 09, 2006

"How a woman can get a man to think she is a sexy mama."

Oh, dear. Oh dear, dear, dear. Some poor girl found this blog with that Google.

I heave a sigh of compassion for this poor girl, who just doesn't get it. The question is all wrong: "get a man to think" she's sexy. Pfft! This girl doesn't know her own strength.

"Get a man to think..." Well, are you or aren't you? "Sexy" comes down to confidence, honey. You think you're sexy, you know you're sexy -- you're sexy. It's a fact. What goes on in his head (and mostly, it doesn't go on in his head, anyway) will be in response to what you think of you.

And what you think of him. A sexy woman doesn't look at a man and say, "Oh, I hope you like me. Please like me." "I hope he likes me" is not sexy. A sexy woman doesn't plead and worry: sexy is fun. Anxiety? Not so much. A sexy woman looks at a man she finds attractive and smiles in appreciation* and anticipation. The man sees the smile, sees the appreciation, sees the fun, and he's attracted.

Sexy? It's way fun!

* Not 'appreciation' as in "oh, thank you for noticing me!" 'Appreciation' as in: "Oh, men are so yummy! 'Specially that one." You have the power, hon.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • May I print this post and use it as my girls get older? You said it all so well.

    AC

    By Blogger crazymumma, at 9:35 a.m.  

  • Oh, and yes, those Massey Lectures, the way he speaks...I cry as well. AC

    By Blogger crazymumma, at 9:37 a.m.  

  • oh yes, you have so captured it. This might also be why I'm not feeling so sexy myself these days... tired is not fun and sexy.

    By Blogger kittenpie, at 11:29 a.m.  

  • AC - why, thank you! Of *course* you may! I'm flattered!

    kittenpie - your child is very young, and you are probably sleep-deprived. It gets better, I promise!

    By Blogger irreverentmama, at 9:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home