Irreverent Mama

Friday, October 13, 2006

Oh, those French!

Disney is not amused.


(Yes, I tried to find it. No luck, but I did discover that there are some seriously twisted Disney fetishists out there. Yeesh. I'd have thought the notion of Mick and Minnie finally getting it on would be enough to wilt the woodiest willie. All that nauseating good humour and the squeaky voices. Does nothing for me. But evidently there are those who think differenty. Very, very differently.

(No, I didn't look. The titles were quite enough.) )

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • that is TOO MUCH. it never ceases to amaze me, the things that excite some.

    By Blogger Girlplustwo, at 7:06 p.m.  

  • Hilarious. Ever heard of the people who like to dress up as stuffed animals? Something for everyone I guess....

    PS. Loved your advice. The words were very good, I will use them if there ever is, hopefully not, another time.

    By Blogger crazymumma, at 12:43 p.m.  

  • rev - i was touched (and briefly horrified) by the comment you left my way - thank you for that, and also for finishing the story - my heart sunk onto the floor at first..i can't even imagine what that must have been like.

    By Blogger Girlplustwo, at 1:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home