Irreverent Mama

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Which of Henry VIII's wives are you?

Found this out in the ether. Being me, I did it more than once. Because, hey, I'm a multi-faceted person. Who reserves the right to cheat if she doesn't like the way it came out the first time.

What I did this time, though, wasn't exactly cheating. I considered my first marriage, and did the quiz two ways: as if I had children (which I did and do), and as if I didn't have children (how I'd have liked to have done it - "it" in this case being my first marriage.)

Here's the mommy version: Anne of Cleves



Which of Henry VIII's wives are you?
this quiz was made by Lori Fury


Isn't that nice? Wouldn't you like to have coffee with this woman? She's the kind of women to whom men tell their romantic woes and get reassurance, because she's not very sexy, not very threatening, but so warm and, well, mom-like. Wouldn't she be a calm and undemanding listener? Wouldn't you like her to mother your children while you went off and had fun? Isn't she commmmmmfortable?

Here's the non-mommy version: Anne Boleyn




Which of Henry VIII's wives are you?this quiz was made by Lori Fury


Which would I rather be? Apart from the fact that Anne of C lived a long life, far away from fat and syphillitic Henry, and poor Anne Boleyn ended up sans head, it's Anne B all the way. Witty and sassy. I'm that. Specially after a beer or two. Or, now that it's hot a G&T or lime margarita or two. And you'll like it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • I see you like your warm-weather drinks the same way I do.

    Hey, I got Anne too - but I liked the practical side of her, living it up on her own terms after her divorce!

    By Blogger kittenpie, at 4:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home