Irreverent Mama

Friday, May 26, 2006

Twenty years into this mothering gig, you'd think I'd know not to ask "Anything I need to know from school today?" The only way to know for sure is to rummage in the backpacks for the paperwork. But those backpacks - God knows what you'll stick your hand in if you're not very, very careful. I tend to avoid them rigourously unless they're the source of the weird smell in the dining room, at which point I send the child and suspect backpack out to the porch. Thank you. Thus things like this occur:


Found on the kitchen counter, stuck to the bottom of a backpack, this morning, Friday, May 26:



NOTICE

Picture Day for Your Child's School
is
Tuesday, May 16th.



So much for that, then. I wonder what she was wearing?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home