Irreverent Mama

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

So I'm having a shower this morning, and my sweetie is sitting on the side of the tub, and we're chatting about this dream I had last night. Long and convoluted with bizarre changes of scene like most dreams, this one had me and some young thing - son of a client by a previous marriage - seeking a place to make out. (Editorial note: to the best of my conscious knowledge, said client has neither prior marriage nor twenty-something son.)

"Thing is," I gripe to my sweetie, "I never get to come in these dreams. Mostly we never find a place, or someone interrupts, or he turns into something else and/or vanishes. But even when everything is working out, right at the moment of ecstacy -- I wake up. Every time."

"Well, that's a drag."

"Sure is."

"So, is that the equivalent of a wet dream? Do women have wet dreams?"

"This one doesn't. All she gets is dreamus interruptus."

He smiles a wicked smile. "I could always help you with that."

I grin right back. "I took care of that at 2:30 this morning."

"But that was four hours ago."

Hmmmm....

2 Comments:

  • Found you from the big yellow house. Now that we've shared such an intimate moment, I'll be back to read all about you.

    By Blogger T, at 12:53 p.m.  

  • Heehee... it struck me as funny the moment he asked, "Do women have wet dreams?" Darned if I know. DO we?

    By Blogger irreverentmama, at 8:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home