Irreverent Mama

Sunday, January 21, 2007

My Inner Hero - Wizard!



I'm a Wizard!


There are many types of magic, but all require a sharp mind and a cool head. There is no puzzle I can't solve, no problem I can't think my way out of. When you feel confused or uncertain, you can always rely on me to untangle the knots and put everything back in order for you.




A bit more: Above all, you're a mastermind and a great thinker. You see the unknown as territory to be conquered, and the mysterious as something to be systematically unraveled. You don't have time for fools; you only spend your time with people who can comprehend your obfuscatory convolutions. You enjoy amassing knowledge, both useful and trivial.

That's me. A mastermind of bits and bobs of this and that, just because it's fun to know stuff.

How about you? Click here to find your own inner hero.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Whoa, I just read, "A mastermind of bits and boobs."
    Sorry about that mix-up.
    Somethings on my mind these days.

    By Blogger 11111111, at 10:00 p.m.  

  • You scared me. For a second, I thought maybe I'd actually written that!

    And are you trying to suggest this state of mind is unusual for you?

    By Blogger irreverentmama, at 1:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home