Irreverent Mama

Monday, June 02, 2008

Did you know ...

Did you know that a "bikini wax" and a "brazilian" are not precisely the same thing?

In fact, did you know that "brazilian" is NOT a subset of "bikini wax", and so...

if you schedule a "bikini wax", thinking that when you arrived the esthetician would ask you what kind of waxing you wanted, and you would tell her, and that would be fine -- if you thought all that, you'd be wrong?

And did you further know that just because an esthetician can do a bikini wax does NOT mean she can do a brazilian?

Ha! Neither did I !!!

So I'm going back again, tomorrow, to get a brazilian. And it will take forty-five minutes. (Did you catch that? FORTY-FIVE MINUTES).

Ye gods and codfishes...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • lol, nice to see you back on this site! I do my own waxing and can do most of 'myself' but certain bits are just too painful!

    By Blogger jenny, at 2:42 p.m.  

  • Good to have you back! What's an esthetician?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:01 p.m.  

  • Jenny - I've never waxed anything in my life, and I'm certainly not starting there!! (I've had my eyebrows waxed, and that's about it.)

    John - Thanks for showing up when I'm so delinquent! Esthetician (also spelled aesthetician), from aesthetics, beauty -- one who beautifies. (Assuming we all agree that hairless is beautiful...)

    By Blogger irreverentmama, at 3:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home