Irreverent Mama

Friday, July 17, 2009

You know you're hormonal when...

"Hey, there!" I call up to the man on the scaffolding at the side of my house. A blond, shaggy head appears over the edge. "If I do a load of laundry, would it be safe to hang it out, or would things be falling on my head?"

"No, we're just doing the soffits. It should be fine."


... the slightly unkempt body attached to that blond, shaggy head with a grade ten education looks entirely beddable.

I start the washing machine.

2 Comments:

  • Wouldn't turn me on.

    By Blogger 11111111, at 7:15 p.m.  

  • Nor would it me, any other week of the month. It's a bizarre experience, noting the gut (or lower) response while your brain says, "Are you KIDDING me?"

    I hear men do that, too... even straight ones... though, admittedly, perhaps not for roofer-guys.

    By Blogger irreverentmama, at 7:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home